|Salary||£10.00 - £10.77 per hour|
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a leading charity to recruit for an Administrative role based in Plymouth.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to embark onto the charity and join a successful team and be responsible for administrative support.
- To managing reception responsibilities, such as meet and greet with visitors.
- To process, Direct Debits, Gift Aid declarations and magazine subscription requests. Along with processing and thanking donations also checking letters before they are sent.
- To ensure all the information stored is accurate and up-to-date.
- To provide Administrative support to managers and supervisors.
- To manage general office duties, like answering the phone, deliveries and dealing with mail.
- ¬Effective communicator, whether that be written or verbal communication.
- Has basic computer knowledge.
- Is an approachable, self motivated individual with a keen eye for detail.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.