Customer Support Administrator
|Salary||£14.39 - £21.33 per annum|
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a leading Public Sector organisation to recruit for Customer Support Administrator based in Bromley,Kent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Support Admin to embark onto the charity and join a successful team and be responsible for customer support functions.
- To liaise with different teams internally and externally, providing constructive feedback.
- To participate in active learning, sharing knowledge and supporting the charity's high level of performance.
- To manage changing priorities throughout the working day.
- To be able to work effectively in a busy environment, managing time and completing a varied work load in accordance to the Data Protection Act.
- To ensure responses are provided within a timescale.
- A good understanding of the inner workings of an administrative setting
- Good negotiation and problem solving skills
- Keyboard and computer literate
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, pleased apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.