Major Gifts Manager
|Sector||Fundraising & Development|
|Salary||£45000 - £49000 per annum|
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a fantastic charity who are on the look for a Major Gifts Manager based in Surrey. This is a 6 month contract with the possibility of being made permanent.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Major Gifts fundraiser to join a successful team and be responsible for the development of fundraising strategies across the whole charity.
- Continuously work towards creating new supporter relationships and maintaining existing ones.
- To develop a major gift fundraising strategy for the charity to meet targets.
- To expand the major donor base within the organisation.
- To lead on major fundraising appeals that are planned to launch.
- Full responsibility for the major gifts income stream and forecasting reports.
- Strong major gifts or major donor experience.
- Experience and ability to implement strategic plans.
- Strong ability to work with major donors and deal directly with senior volunteers.
- To be able to manage a team of staff and recruiting for new staff.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now or contact me for more information C.firstname.lastname@example.org
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.