Corporate Communications Advisor
|Sector||Marketing & Communications|
|Salary||£300.00 - £382.50 per day|
Eden brown is working in partnership with a public sector organisation to recruit for a Corporate Communications Advisor based in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for a communications specialist to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for all communication activities.
- To develop and deliver an agreed communication strategy and communications plan for the people strategy.
- To produce communication briefs at a range of stakeholders (junior and senior level) ensuring they are aware and involved with corporate HR initiative.
- To liaise with HR Project Managers to agree how best to design and develop individual communication plans, that will collectively feed into a program level communications plan.
- To develop new and innovative ways of communicating HR changes and developments to approximately 30,000 staff.
- To identify possible risks associated with the communications campaign/ project.
- Experience in developing and managing communication strategies.
- Previous experience of working with HR professionals.
- Experience of working in the public sector and communicating to large internal audiences.
- Proven history of creating and successfully applying stakeholder engagement plans, communication strategies and media campaigns.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.