|Sector||Fundraising & Development|
|Salary||Up to £38000.00 per annum|
Here at Eden Brown I have a hugely exciting opportunity for a Grant Specialist to join an inspirational national sustainability charity. This organisations vision is a world in which resources are used sustainably, working with governments, businesses and communities to deliver practical solutions to achieve greater resource efficiency. With a fantastic record of success this is a hugely exciting time to join this very credible organisation.
As Grant Specialist you will be required to deliver an exceptional service to the organisation and its funders by designing effective grant schemes that deliver programme objectives and represent value for money.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with technical leads to design and deliver the organisations grant schemes.
- To write scheme documentation and assessment processes to meet scheme objectives
- Manage and develop project plans when delivering grant schemes.
- Manage and respond to the market queries based on the organisations grant schemes.
- Implement strong monitoring and evaluation approaches for grant schemes.
- Strong experience in designing and managing grant schemes (revenue and capital)
- Excellent knowledge on managing competitive processes.
- Experience with project managing such as developing and maintaining plans.
- Strong ability in drafting contracts.
- Good experience with customer and stakeholder management.
This really is a fantastic role not to be missed! With a close date of 25th February and interviews on 7th March, will advise early application. To register your interest or find out more, apply below or contact Charlie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.