Education Programme Manager
|Salary||£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
Education Programme Manager
Salary range: £32,000 - £38,00 pa
Location: Office: Rugby, Warwickshire or home based
3-year term (by annual renewal subject to funding)
Eden Brown are working exclusively with Haemochromatosis UK in their search for an Education Programme Manager. They are looking for a well-organised, highly literate and confident individual with the initiative to take responsibility for the development and delivery of the new 3-year Genetic Haemochromatosis Education Programme (GHEP).
You will be part of a dynamic, growing and enthusiastic team. This is an outstanding opportunity to shape a new role and to help influence a continually developing organisation. The post holder will report directly to the Chief Executive.
The successful applicant, under the guidance of the Chief Executive and a lead trustee for the project, will take responsibility for the delivery of GHEP over the planned 3-year time frame. The manager will also work closely with the charity's Medical Advisory Board and other stakeholders, developing the wide range of relationships needed to make a success of the programme.
- Overarching delivery of GHEP (scoping, development of materials, delivery of teaching programme, and evaluation) as outlined in the project proposals and plan.
- Development and accreditation of blended, evidenced based teaching and training materials using a variety of media
- Creation of opportunities to educate a wide range of healthcare professionals with emphasis on improving the prospects for earlier diagnosis and intervention
- Development and curating of relationships with individuals and organisations able to influence the positioning of haemochromatosis on the national healthcare agenda
- Assessing impact of the project on healthcare pathways and patients
- Working with fundraisers to ensure the longer term viability of GHEP
Essential experience / knowledge
- Educated to degree standard and /or relevant learning and development experience
- Appropriate level of work experience in a healthcare-related environment
- Appropriate level of experience developing and delivering learning development materials
- Ability to write with demonstrable impact across various media and for different audiences
- Excellent spoken and written English coupled with presenting to professional audiences
- IT literate and highly adept in the use of MS Office suite
- Full driving licence
For a full job description, or further information on how to apply, please contact:
Bhavana Verma, Senior Advanced Consultant at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 3017 5031
Closing date: 5pm, 22nd of March 2019
Interview date: TBC
You can learn more about the charity and about haemochromatosis at www.huk.org.uk
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.